- It is assigned regularly in table TVKWZ plants from new created countries to existing sales organizations.
- When customer is modified in Tx. XD02 / VD02 or in Tx. BP, system requires to complete taxes in table KNVI for the countries of the new plants.
- System will add a new entry of the country and leave the field tax classification blank.
- You populate Customer Master Tax Indicators (KNVI data) via XD99 (MASS transaction) or via DEBMAS IDocs in S/4.
- These fields are set as required fields in customizing.
- Error message "Enter a tax classification for country &1 and tax category &2" (MDG_BS_ECC_BP_CHECK / 027) is raised.
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
BP, TAXKD, KNVI, XD01, XD02, XD03, VD01, VD02, VD03, Kundenstamm, Steuerkennzeichen, Werk, Verkaufsorganisation, Sales area data, billing document, tax classification, Geschäftspartner, S4 HANA, S4HANA, KNVI, TAXKD, OVX3, OVX6, OVK6, OX10, OVK1, TVKWZ, MASS , KBA , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.