You create a outline agreement requisition (document type RV), then
- You use the purchase requisition to create a Contract. Then you delete the whole Contract or the lines linked to the PR. The PR still holds the Processing Status = "K" (contract created) instead of "N" (not edited), OR
- You try to create multiple contract with reference to that PR.
You may receive one or both errors below when trying to use the purchase requisition in a contract:
- 06053: "No selectable items exist for purchase requisition".
- 06076: "Materials of requisition <> item <> alr. ordered in full".
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAPHANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, 06 053, ME31K, ME32K, 06 076, Outl. agmt. requisn, RM06E-OFFBA, BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-OA-BAPI , BAPIs - Outline Agreements , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.