You create a outline agreement requisition (document type RV), then
- You use the purchase requisition to create a Contract. Then you delete the whole Contract or the lines linked to the PR. The PR still holds the Processing Status = "K" (contract created) instead of "N" (not edited), OR
- You try to create multiple contract with reference to that PR.
You may receive one or both errors below when trying to use the purchase requisition in a contract:
- 06053: "No selectable items exist for purchase requisition".
- 06076: "Materials of requisition <> item <> alr. ordered in full".
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAPHANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, 06 053, ME31K, ME32K, 06 076, Outl. agmt. requisn, RM06E-OFFBA, BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-OA-BAPI , BAPIs - Outline Agreements , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.