- You are using archive infostructure defined by your own. It worked well before upgrading.
- After upgrading to ECC 6 enhancement package (or above), you cannot display archived delivery any more.
- Error VL 559 occurs when displaying archived delivery from "Archive Explore"
- Error VL 559 occurs in the tcodes below:
VL03n, VL02n, VL33n, VL32n , SARI.
- After installing SAP note 855478, error VL 559 occurs although there is no duplicated delivery numbers in archive infostructure.
- Error VL559 occurs although the delivery exists in archive infostrcture.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VL 559, display, archived delivery, upgrade, ECC6.0, VL02n, VL03N, VL32N, VL33N, SARI, SAP Note 855478, info structure, RV_LIKP, SARA, outbound, inbound , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-AR , Reorganization/archiving Delivery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.