When you import chart of accounts from excel file, you get the error message G/L Accounts not found.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Select the project and open activity list
- Open activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination
- Click link Edit chart of accounts
- Select button Import from Microsoft Excel
- Choose the file and import
- Error occurs: G/L Accounts not found
Follow below steps to fix the issue:
- When you download template, save the excel file in the format XML data instead of XML Excel.
- Check the entries in Open Item Management as the value help only allows value X or space.
KBA , g/l accounts not found , import chart of accounts , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To