The following error occurs when opening an opportunity: "Process agent for exchange rate transmission run is inactive".
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Select the Opportunities view.
- Open any opportunity.
- The following error message occurs and there is no content in any field of the opportunity: "Process agent for exchange rate transmission run is inactive".
The error occurs because the respective user is assigned to the Partner Development work center.
You need to either deactivate the access rights for the Partner Development work center from this user or use a Business User which is not assigned to this work center.
To deactivate the access rights for the work center you can follow the below steps:
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Business Users view.
- Select the respective user.
- Click on the Edit button and select the Access Rights option.
- In the Work Center and View Assignment tab select the Identity Role PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT.
- Deactivate this assignment and then press the Save and Close button.
- Once this user has logged of and logged on to the system again the error will not occur anymore.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To