The following error occurs when you try to activate a Template in Technical Monitoring:
- The content for monitoring use case T_SYS_MON of MO <MO_name> was deleted.
- MO <MO_name> type HOST, will be configured with template <template_name> version <number>
- Event hierarchy in template <template_name> is inconsistent, MEA with ID <metric_ID> not found
- Could not set Collection Context ID for metric <Metric ID> on Managed Object <MO_ID>
- Collection Context "SolMan Host" for Managed Object <MO_ID> not found.
- You access SOLMAN_SETUP / Application operations / System Monitoring / step 5 select MO / step 6 and setup status is reporting red but no logs are in log section.
You will see all host reporting error status (red icon) for Setup status section.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
##SOLMAN, Template Maintenance, Solman_Setup, Repository, Directory, Define scope, Alert ID, SOLMAN, Collection Context, T_SYS_MON, Entry point, Setup, System Monitoring, SOLMAN , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-DIR , Alert / Metric Directory , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-CFG , Alert / Metric Configuration , SV-SMG-MON-ALR-CLC , Alert Calculation Engine , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.