When administering an Enterprise system, a common task is to apply some kind of change to all the users on the system. Some of the scenarios are:
- How to enable or disable all Users
- How to count Reports and Instances for Users
- How to change ownership of all objects owned by a user
- How to copy user preferences globally
- How to force Log Off of all users
- How to add Aliases
- How to remove Aliases
- How to change users to Named or Concurrent account type
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI R2
- BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x (4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
IUser, IUserGroup, User, UserGroup, Iterator, Forcibly, LogOff, XI R3, BI4, XI R2 BOE XI 3.1 BI4.0 BI4.1 BI4.2 BI4 How to enable disable all Users count Reports and Instances for Users change ownership of all objects owned by user copy user preferences globally force Log Off all users add remove Aliases change users to Named or Concurrent account type convert , KBA , BI-DEV , Business Intelligence Software Development Kits (SDKs) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.