- iMO connectivity and interaction with other SUP components is not available.
- This error could be seen in the SUP server log:
java.lang.RuntimeException: send soap message to imo server fails
- This exception repeats in the "..\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\logs\MOLogMobileObjects
logs.Event Type: ERROR__Object Name: monet:DeviceManagement.dll:DeviceManagement__Method Name: DeleteDevices__Error Message: <desc>The system cannot find the file specified.</desc><object>monet:DeviceManagement.dll:DeviceManagement</object><method>MORecvUserInfo< /method>__Error Detail: Could not load file or assembly 'ADODB, Version=7.0.3300.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.__Native Error Code: -2147024894__Source: moSOAPBroker.cpp 225.__|server component|EAB48E5A1EAA487A940A0948D5F8A1ED
- SUP 2.2.x
- Stand alone Server installation
- Server/App tier of a cluster installation (used by the messaging server to connect to the data tier).
Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2
KBA , MOB-SUP-RT-IMO , SUP Runtime Mobile Office , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.