- Japanese and Chinese characters are not always displayed correctly in SAP Data Services client designer.
- The client and server codepage of the datastores are set to UTF-8.
- On the SAP Data Services Job server machine all characters are displayed through command line SQL.
- SAP Data Services "DS" 4.x
- Supported Oracle Database
SAP Data Services 4.0 ; SAP Data Services 4.1
multi-byte, multibyte, Japanese, Chinese characters, Oracle NLS_LANG,UTF8 , KBA , EIM-DS-DES , User Interface/Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.