- Error during database insert in table EDIDC reported in transaction SM58
- Open SQL array insert produces duplicate records in the database
- Error during database insert in table EDID4
- Error during database insert in table EDIDS
- Error E0 371
- SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC short dump in ST22 with function module F09_IDOC_INSERT_WITH_NUMBER
- SM21 reports Run-time error "SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC" occurred
|Runtime Errors SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
|The ABAP/4 Open SQL array insert results in duplicate database records.|
Error in the ABAP Application Program
The current ABAP program "SAPLEDI1" had to be terminated because it has
An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.
- SAP Basis ALE
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
BASIS_ALE, DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR; F09_IDOC_INSERT_WITH_NUMBER , KBA , the abap/4 open sql array insert , cx_sy_open_sql_db , results in duplicate database records. , sapledi1 , BC-MID-ALE , Integration Technology ALE , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.