- ASE error log reports a stack trace following a Signal 11 (Unix) or SQL Server system exception message (Windows) with messages containing:
Current process () infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
SQL Server system exception() generated by a storage access violation.
- Both are followed by a stack trace containing ASE code functions :
- Message 10331 is returned prior to the ASE errorlog messages:
Msg 10331, Level 14, State 2:
Permission denied, database master, owner dbo. You need the following permission(s) to run this command: SET TRACING.
- The 10331 is also visible in the stack trace as lasterror or preverror :
lasterror = 10331 preverror = 10331
- Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.5
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
CR689990, CR#689990, 689990, set, STATISTICS, tracing Toad, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , Toad , 'Toad for Sybase' , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.