- You find not allocated price differences in CKM3.
- The message "Actual BOM was Adjusted" is displayed for multilevel price determination.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Material Ledger active.
- Controlling (CO).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP R/3.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7.
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package fo SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
CKMLCP multilevel multi-level multi level actual BOM adjusted reduced cycle cycles iteration repetitive lock block parallel server group number tasks activity update CKMLLA cut connections not allocated price differences negative convergence divergence consumption quantity input output materials CKMLPP status 50 CKMLMV037 CKMLMV 037 CKMLMVADMIN actual price cost component split ccs pup inconsistency inconsistent inconsistencies incon CO-PC-ACT Actual Costing Material Ledger ML error , KBA , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.