- Configuration function 'Take Past Check Results into Account' for Legal Regulation does not work.
- Business Partners which have already been manually released before last SPL master data update are blocked again, even though affected SPL master data record has not changed meanwhile.
- System does perform new SPL check and blocks partner once again even though the flag 'Take Past Check Results into Account' is set in customizing.
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620
Berücksichtigung zurückliegender Prüfergebnisse, Freigegebener Partner erneut gesperrt , KBA , SLL-LEG-CON-SPL , Sanctioned Party List Screening , SLL-LEG , Global Trade Services GTS , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.