- Warehouse Management - Production Planning (WM-PP) material staging is carried out via deliveries and it is possible to create more deliveries than expected.
- WMPP material staging is executed via transaction LP10 or directly from the production order and it is possible to create more deliveries.
- Replenishment deliveries for the production order can be created without any information about the existing deliveries. This is possible if the existing deliveries are open.
- When material staging is carried out via a delivery, the reservation is not updated with the delivery quantity as staged quantity.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Materialbereitstellung Lieferung Nachschub Fertigungsauftrag Reservierung , KBA , LE-WM-TFM-PP , Production Planning (PP) Interface , PP-SFC-EXE , Order Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.