- Analysis suggests problems with SAPCryptolib and/or SNC connection between Business Objects Enterprise Server (BO/BOBJ) and BW System.
- The most common error messages are:
- Incomplete logon data (WIS 10901)
- Connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED)
- The database logon information for this report is either incomplete or incorrect
- SAP BusinessObjects BusinessIntelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
SAPCryptolib, sapgenpse, SNC, SSO, PSE, Business Objects, Enterprise Server, BI, BO, BOE, BOBJ, Business Warehouse, BW, Incomplete logon data, WIS 10901, Connection closed, CPIC_TRACE, CPIC_TRACE_DIR , KBA , tskba , biauth , tskb , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BC-SEC-SNC , Secure Network Communications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.