- When the Delivery Completed Indicator (ELIKZ) is set in a Goods Receipt for a Purchase Order in MIGO or in MB01, the indicator is updated in the Purchase Order Item, but no change documents are created.
- The Change History Tables (CDHDR and CDPOS) do not have any records for this field, even though the Indicator EKPO-ELIKZ has been set in the Purchase Order Item.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, DCI, goods movement, goods receipt for purchase order, change history, item changes , KBA , MM-IM-GR-PO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement , MM-IM-GR , Goods Receipt , MM-IM-GR-MIGO , Goods Receipt from External Procurement (MIGO) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.