You would like to delete a price list or list price but the option Delete is grayed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Product Portfolio work center.
- Go to the List price view.
- Select a list price.
- Go to the Product and Service Portfolio
- Click on the Price View
- Select the Base Price List view
This is the standard behavior. In order to prevent inconsistences in the system, once a list price has been released (or partially released), it cannot be deleted anymore.
However, you can cancel the release of the price list, what will result in the same effect.
- Go to Product Portfolio work center
- Go to Price List view
- Select a price list.
- Click on Release, then select the option Cancel Release.
Once the release is canceled, the list price cannot be released again.
delete, price list, product, , KBA , grayed , disabled , SRD-SRM-PRP , Product Portfolio , LOD-CRM-PRO , Products , How To