- Too many dialog work processes are used up processing IDocs.
- Delays posting inbound IDocs (IDocs "stuck" in status 64)
- ST22 dump EXPORT_TOO_MUCH_DATA CX_SY_COMPRESSION_ERROR when using RBDAPP01
For example inbound MATMAS IDocs are configured as follows in partner profile LS/T90CLNT090 (transaction WE20):
The majority of these Idocs are not being posted to the application layer immediately - when you display them using transaction WE02 you can see they are stalled in status 64:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Basis ALE
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
BASIS_ALE, MATMAS, Trigger Immediately, Trigger by background program, batch mode, RBDAPP01, dialog, work processes , KBA , sleep , BC-MID-ALE , Integration Technology ALE , SV-PERF , Performance Problems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.