- List of available connections always changes.
- My Connections does not have a stable lists of database connections.
- My Connections, in the Database Expert, only list the most recent connections used.
- How to keep a list of 10, 15, 20 or more of my most used database connections under "My Connections" in the "Database Expert" in Crystal Reports.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a new report.
- In the "Database Expert" window, take note of the list of data source connections displaying under "My Connections".
- Create a new connection to any data source.
- Save your report.
- Create a new report, and in the "Database Expert" window, notice the list of data source connections displaying under "My Connections" changed.
How to keep a stable list of my favorites data source connections under "My Connections" in Crystal Reports?
- In the "Database Expert" of Crystal Reports, My Connections shows the list the 10 most recent data source connections used. ( History of the last 10 connections )
- There is unfortunately no option that will enable creating a list of favorites connections in Crystal Reports 2008 and above.
- There is no options available to increase the number of connections listed under "My Connections". It is limited to the last 10 connections.
KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020