You open a custom or standard report based on the data source Customer Projects (PROCPIU02) and notice that some sales orders are not shown in the report although they are available in the system.
When you check further you notice that the sales orders not shown are either in status In Preparation or are not linked to a project.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a report based on the Customer Projects (PROCPIU02) data source.
- Add the Sales Order characteristic to the rows
- You notice that sales orders which are in In Preparation status are not shown in the report although they are linked to a Project.
- You also notice that Sales Orders which are not linked to a project are not shown in the report.
The system behavior is as designed since there are restrictions on the data sources on what sales orders to show.
The data source Customer Projects (PROCPIU02) is built on top of the below data sources which involve the Cust. Proj. Invoicing Agreement Item (PROCPIB04) which picks up only sales orders which are released and linked to a project.
All involved data sources:
- PROCPIB02 Cust. Proj. Expense List Expense Document Item Split
- PROCPIB03 Cust. Proj. Invoice Requisition Item
- PROCPIB04 Cust. Proj. Invoicing Agreement Item
- PROCPIB05 PROCPIB05
- PROCPIB06 PROCPIB06
- PROCPIB07 PROCPIB07
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To