- User unable to use SPM after changing to custom "theme" in SPM Preferences > General > Accessibility to a non-standard theme
- Non-standard Theme causes SPM interface to hang at 97%
- Cannot change custom theme back to standard theme
- Does SPM 3.0 SP2 support custom themes?
- If changes are made to the theme, or it is deleted, how to restore the user so they can use SPM again?
SAP Spend Performance Management (SPM) 3.0
EPM, SAP SA, SAP SPEND PERFORMANCE MGMT, SAP Spend Performance Management, SAP Spend Analytics, SPM, EPM-SA, SAP BOBJ SPEND PERF MGMT, jmhiv2017, SAP BusinessObjects Spend Performance Management , KBA , features and functionality , EPM-SA , Spend Analytics , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.