- Cannot expand report section.
- Cannot use flash object in report.
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise crashes when resizing a section.
- Crystal Reports for Enterprise crashes when refreshing a report that contains a Flash object.
- Important Note
Adobe ended Flash support on 2020/12/31. The information in this SAP Knowledge Base Article was valid prior to Flash support ending. The recommendation is to remove Flash objects from the report.
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
CRE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, flash, crash, jira, rampup , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BI-RA-CR-DSL , Crystal Reports on C++ Data Semantic Layer (ClassicUniverse) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.