- Modification note 1475163 was implemented to give you the option to set the origin acceptance indicator on the scheduling agreement.
- After note, you observed some strange behaviors, for example:
- The flag is not pulled into the Purchase Order when creating from a scheduling agreement.
- The origin acceptance indicator (EKPO-WEORA) is not visible on PO.
- Auto PO creation with ME59 is not pulling in Origin Acceptance value.
- You set the Acceptance of Origin in the material master but still the information is not flowing to the purchase order.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, INFORECORD, INFOREC, INFO RECORD, ORIGIN ACCEPT, EKPO-WEORA, ME32L, ME31L, ME29N, ME59, ME21N, ME22N, BAPI_PO_CREATE1, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, WEORA, MATERIAL MASTER, ACCEPTANCE , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-SCH , Scheduling Agreement , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.