- In item category customizing, "Check overdelivery" (TVLP-UEBPR) is set to 'B' (Situation rejected with an error message).
- Delivery item has batch split items.
- Increase the quantity of batch split item, and the cumulated batch split quantity is higher than open order quantity (over delivery).
- System will issue message VL363 as information (blue icon) instead of error (red icon).
- Message VL363 is issued as information (message type I) despite the setting of TVLP-UEBPR.
- VL 363 is always poped as information message in batch split screen.
- For batch split items, overdelivery checking doesn't work as customized.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
VL287, VL 287, picking, "Delivery quantity is greater than target quantity", TVLP-UEBPR, VL363, batch split, , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.