- Installation of OpenSwitch 15.1 on Linux Red Hat 6 or 5 produces error message: Run the setup command and this error occurs: "The installer is unable to run in graphical mode. Try running the installer with the -console or -silent flag"
- Run with the debug command line: ./setup -is:javaconsole -log '#' @ALL
- Indicates missing library names such as libXmu.so.6 or libXp.so.6
- OpenSwitch 15.1 (GA through ESD#7)
- Linux Red Hat 5.0/6.0 x86_64
SAP Open Switch 15.1 ; Sybase Open Switch 15.1
KBA , BC-SYB-SWT , Openswitch , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.