Cannot open / view a Web Intelligence instance from user's inbox
Error: "The document cannot be retrieved from the file repository server. (WIS 30951) (Error: INF)" received.
- Issue happens only when the WebI report is scheduled from a Personal Folder. No problem if the WebI report is scheduled from a Public Folder.
- Instances created in PDF, EXCEL, CSV format can be viewed successfully.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.3
(WIS 30951) , veiw , Schedule to Inbox,Webi format , BI4 , 4.0 ,4.1 , 4.2 , 4.3, , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.