- Whenever the company code changes in equipment (e.g. due to changing plant in equipment in transaction IE02), the link of equipment and asset is broken (equipment is deleted in asset master data in transaction AS03).
- If a fixed asset is assigned to equipment master record it cannot be subsequently displayed from asset master record (AS03). I.e. this behavior is noted after master record sinchronization activation.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3 4.6
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
Anlage, Buchungskreis, equipment, asset accounting, asset master, synchronization, synchronize, synchronise, not displayed, AS03, AS02 , KBA , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , PM-EQM-EQ , Equipment , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.