- After launched transaction by transaction launcher, you may find problems such as freezing screen, impossible to download the result lists, etc. This may not be a transaction launcher issue but related to ITS or WebGUI. This KBA will introduce how to identify the correct component area.
- If the issue is related to transaction launcher, please check your transaction launcher settings by reviewing SCN page and KBA/notes in "See Also" part of this KBA which resolved most transaction launcher issues.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- "Local ITS" is not activated to target system in transaction CRMS_IC_CROSS_SYS in CRM system. And ITS is activated in Target system.
Local ITS,CRMS_IC_CROSS_SYS, WebGUI, SICF, CRMC_UI_ACTIONWZ, Configure Transaction Launcher (Wizard), IC core functions, r/3, ERP, back end system, KBA, Note, SAP, CRM, WUI, framework, frame work, Interaction center, IC, , KBA , kba, note, sap, crm, wui, framework, , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , CRM-IC-ABO , Transaction Launcher , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.