- After launched transaction by transaction launcher, you may find problems such as freezing screen, impossible to download the result lists, etc. This may not be a transaction launcher issue but related to ITS or WebGUI. This KBA will introduce how to identify the correct component area.
- If the issue is related to transaction launcher, please check your transaction launcher settings by reviewing SCN page and KBA/notes in "See Also" part of this KBA which resolved most transaction launcher issues.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- "Local ITS" is not activated to target system in transaction CRMS_IC_CROSS_SYS in CRM system. And ITS is activated in Target system.
Local ITS,CRMS_IC_CROSS_SYS, WebGUI, SICF, CRMC_UI_ACTIONWZ, Configure Transaction Launcher (Wizard), IC core functions, r/3, ERP, back end system, KBA, Note, SAP, CRM, WUI, framework, frame work, Interaction center, IC, , KBA , kba, note, sap, crm, wui, framework, , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , CRM-IC-ABO , Transaction Launcher , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.