- When changing data in a packing instruction in transaction POP2, an error is issued which prevents saving the changes.
- It is not possible to change / update a packing instruction due to error.
- Error VHU01 161 "Loading weight exceeds the permitted loading weight" is issued in POP2 when changing a packing instruction.
- Logistics General - Handling Unit Management (LO-HU)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC. , KBA , LO-HU-MD-PI , Master Data Packing Instruction , IS-A-HUM , Handling Unit Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.