- Sending a WiFi policy to an iOS device.
- Security type for WiFi policy is set as "WPA / WPA2 Enterprise".
- Policy is not installed on the device.
- Receiving an IPH6011 error.
The following errors may be seen in the Afaria Message log:
- IPH6011: MDM: InstallProfile: <profilename> for <deviceGUID> err: IPH6011
- IPH3011: iOS The WiFi network "(null)" could not be installed
- SAP Afaria 6.6
- SAP Afaria 7.0
- SAP Mobile Secure, cloud edition
IPH3011, 3011, InstallProfile, mdm, WPA, install, iph6011 wpa wpa2 , KBA , MOB-AFA , Afaria , MOB-SEC , Mobile Secure Portfolio (Cloud) incl Afaria Cloud Edition , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.