- Error AAPO189 "Account object [Segment] differs from that in asset master record" during asset transaction posting or settlement involving an asset/AuC.
- AAPO189 refers to 'Segment' in the long text of the error message (or it may refer to Profit Center as the case may be). In the asset master however it shows an assignment of a segment as well as a profit center and it the same as mentioned in the error message.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 ; SAP S/4HANA Finance all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
related sell sale settled customizing PC, AAPO 189, segmt cntr, AACCOBJ, ACSET, AS03, SEGMENT, PRCTR, Profit Center, 684659, ABAVN, cost element, ABUMN, account assignment, cost center, KOSTL, ABZON, CJ88, KO88, Functional area, Fund Funds, segment reporting, table T093_BSN_FUNC , KBA , FI-AA-AA-A , Master Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.