How you set up your replication depends greatly on what it is you want to achieve.
In this example we have:
- one primary database
- replicating to two different ASE destinations.
- replicated through two different replication servers (each one being in their own domain, however, putting on the same domain is fully supported)
Note: Prior to REP 15.7.1 and ASE 15.7 this was not possible.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP 100
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server 15.7.1 SP 101
- SAP Replication Server 16.0
MPR Multiple Path Replication , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.