You as a manager and want to check the report Sales Targets for Incoming Orders (Manager), however the expected opportunities are not displayed in this report.
Reproducing the Issue
Check the report:
- Go to the Managing My Area work center.
- Go to the Report - List view.
- Open the report Sales Targets for Incoming Orders (Manager).
- Run the report.
- You cannot see the expected opportunities in this report.
Check the opportunities:
- Go to the New Business work center.
- Go to the Opportunities - Opportunity List view.
- Search and open the expected opportunity.
- You can see the Relevant for Forecast checkbox is ticked, you expect this opportunity to be displayed in the report.
In the sales target plan, only the opportunities which have items maintained are listed in the sales target plan including the report Sales Targets for Incoming Orders (Manager).
You have to maintain an item in the opportunity in order to display the opportunity in the report.
KBA , SRD-CRM-OPP , Opportunities , How To