- Modifying an existing database schema.
- Creating a join index.
- SQL query of the join index references a table that needs to be dropped and re-created again by the means of DROP TABLE/CREATE TABLE statements.
- One semi-colon terminator is duplicated.
- The SQL statement that creates the join index is generated twice.
- PowerDesigner 16.5 SP02 PL1 and earlier
- Teradata V12
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; Sybase PowerAMC 16.5
Semicolon. , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.