- You have created an expense report or a supplier invoice accounted to a specific G/L account.
- You create a separate payment with a value below the original expense report/invoice value for the employee/supplier.
- In the following clearing you define the difference between invoice and payment as a discount of type 97-Currency exchange differences.
- You expect that the currency exchange difference is posted to a separate exchange rate difference account which you have maintained in fine tuning.
- Instead, the discount is posted to the original expense account that you have maintained for accounts payable.
SAP Business ByDesign
SAP Business ByDesign all versions
Currency Exchange, Difference, Expense Account, 97 - Currency exchange differences , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.