- APD scheduled to run in background mode displays a logon pop-up screen and/or error message
- APD scheduled to run in a process chain displays a logon pop-up screen and/or error message
- Error message RSAN_ADP020 is returned when APD runs in background mode
- Background user (set in SM59) is not used for background processing of APD
- Logon screen appears when APD scheduled to run in background
- When executing a process chain in background, the process chain ends with following error:
connection closed (no data) for RFC destination: xxxxxxxx_DIALOG
Message no. RSAN_MDL021
- SAP BW release independent
meta chain, meta-chain, Analysis Process Designer, Analysis Process, process chain, schedule, , KBA , BW-EI-APD , Analysis Process Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.