Prospect accounts are not visible in Customer ID field of purchase order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select Purchase Orders view.
- Select Show- All Purchase Orders and choose Advance button.
- Select value help for Customer ID field.
Here you are not able to find the Account although the account is Active and exists in the system.
Account is marked with the role Prospect.
The Account is set up as a role Prospect which means the ‘possibility of future successes’ and is currently not a regular account and the company is not doing the business with it.
Please follow below steps to change the role of the account.
- Go to Account Management work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Search and select the Account ID and choose Edit button.
- Under General tab，uncheck the Prospect field.
This will change the role of Account from prospect to current.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To