- Error message AU 115 - Report date .... is invalid for this report
- Error AU115 when report RAGITT_ALV01 is run for a company code with selection parameter "Depreciation posted"
- Error AU115 when report RABEST_ALV01 is run for a company code with selection parameter "Current book value"
- The error does not always occur, certain report dates within the relevant fiscal year appear to be working fine without any problems
- The long text of message AU115 is not fully understood and requires further explanation
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Posted depreciation, Report date is invalid for this report, RABEST01, S_ALR_87011994, S_ALR_87011963, S_ALR_87011964, Asset Balances, RAGITT01, S_ALR_87011990, Asset History Sheet, TABA, XGBAF, HDB, HDBC, Finance and Controlling Accelerator, ERP, execute, end up, clear, complete, clarify, show, summary , KBA , FI-AA-IS , Information System , FI-AA-AA-B , Transaction Figures / Valuation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.