- Configured the Web Intelligence Report with Geo Analysis which intend to open the WEBI from IPhone or IPad for Navigating the statistics for different locations
- When open the WEBI Report from IPhone or IPad, only one bubble which indicate the position of POI (Point of Interest) from the Map is display
- Ideally, for example, if 5 locations were configured for the report then 5 bubbles should be display on the Map
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile
4.0, BI 4.0, BI Mobile, BI 4.0 Mobile, 4.4.18, 5.0.5, IOS, IPhone, IPad, Bubble, POI, Geo Analysis, Latitude, Longitude, Point of Interest, Single Bubble, Geo Map, map, lt, lo, poi, od, gp1, ca1 , KBA , BI-BIP-MOB , Obsolete;use:MOB-APP-BI-BB Blackberry,MOB-APP-BI-SRV server , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , MOB-APP-BI-AND , BI Mobile on Android , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.