- Jobs scheduled with Data Services Scheduler are not kicking off.
- Job is not found in AL_RWJobLauncherLog.txt.
- Job runs successfully when shell script is executed.
- Job runs successfully when executed from the Data Services Management Console.
- Cron entries are found in crontab.
- Cron does not kicked off at designated time in Cron log.
- .sh script is created in $LINK_DIR/log/<JobServer>/Schedules/<repo>.
- The server's root user is on a different time zone than Data Services user.
- SAP Data Services
DS, DSXI, Cron, Scheduled jobs, cron tab, time zone, .bat, time zones, BODS, Cannot schedule jobs, DSMC, linux, schedule, schedules, AL_RW, job launcher, job, AL_RWJobLauncherLog, AL_RWJobLauncher , KBA , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.