- Universe overloads (access restrictions) are no longer assigned to original Microsoft Active Directory ( AD ) groups after migration from XI3.1 Source to BI4 Target environment.
- On the BI4 (Target) system, AD groups were configured according to SAP KBA 1608901
- Universe access restrictions (overloads) are implemented at the AD group level
- After completion of migrating (with the UMT using both live to live as well as Biar to live options), Universe overloads are copied over to the BI4 environment - But
they are no longer assigened to any AD groups.
- The universes are being migrated along with the AD groups but still overloads are broken
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.0 (BI4)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise (BOE) XI 3.1
- Windows Operating System
XI31 BI40 BOE XI BI4 migrate move overload ldap , KBA , BI-BIP-UMT , Upgrade management tool , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.