In PP/DS production planning run, the exception(e.g. warning, error messages) is not only written to PP/DS planning log, but also to alert database table /SAPAPO/ALERT_HP. Table /SAPAPO/ALERT_HP becomes more and more large, and this can affect planning performance.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP SCM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
Performance; Exception in procurement planning; /SAPAPO/BACKGROUND_SCHEDULING; /SAPAPO/AM_ALERT_SET; /SAPAPO/AMON1; /SAPAPO/AMON_PP_HEUPLAN_SET; PEGID; /SAPAPO/CL_AMODAL_PP; ALERT_INSERT_HP; /SAPAPO/RRPLOG1 , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-APO-AMO , Alert Monitor , SV-BO-SCM , Service Delivery SCM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.