- Short dump "function module CRM_UIU_ERP_READ_CRM_DOC_FLOW not found" still happens in the CRM system when you open a document flow in ECC, although SAP Knowledge Base Article 1728331 is applied.
- The enhancement implementation CRM_ACTIVITIES is not correctly deactivated. It is displayed as "inactive" or "active" when logging in the system with different users.
- This SAP Knowledge Base Article introduces the detailed steps to deactivate the enhancement implementation CRM_ACTIVITIES.
- ECC system is connected with CRM system
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP ERP 6.0 on SAP enhancement package for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
Short dump, BADI, CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND, SE37, REMOTE_FUNCTION_CALL, SAPMSSY1, VA03, ST22. , KBA , CRM-BTX-ERP , CRM UI for ERP Sales Documents , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.