- Getting started with Portuguese tax reports.
- Getting started with XML SAFT files.
- Need to complete Portuguese tax reports,
- or need to know which is the right component to create a message in the SMP,
- or need to know which SAP transaction is relevant for each report,
- or need to know which notes are relevant,
- or need to know which kind of SAFT files exist,
- or need to know which options are available to get the authorization of transport documents,
- or need to know links to the Portuguese Tax Authorities website (Autoridade Tributaria – AT).
- SAP_APPL 600 From SAPKH60018.
- SAP_APPL 602 From SAPKH60208.
- SAP_APPL 603 From SAPKH60307.
- SAP_APPL 604 From SAPKH60407.
- SAP_APPL 605 From SAPKH60502.
- SAP_APPL 606.
- SAP_APPL 616.
- SAP_FIN 617.
- SAP_FIN 618.
- SAP_FIN 700.
- SAP_FIN 720.
- SAP_FIN 730.
Getting started, Documentation, Knowledge, How to, Info, SAFT, SAF-T, SAFT-PT, mini SAFT, Standard Audit File for Tax Purposes, Standard Audit File, AuditFile, AuditFileVersion, PT, Portugal, Portuguese, XML, File, XML file, XML SAFT file, RPFIEU_SAFT, FIEU_SAFT, RSAFT_PT_XML, RSAFT_XML, S_ALR_87012386, S_AL0_96000738, S_P9C_18000044, SIPT_GM_SAFT_PT_XML, RFUVPT00, RFIDPTFO, RFUMPT00, DART_PT_AUDIT_XML, PT_USER_EXIT_DART, Tax, Authorities, Autoridade Tributaria, AT, portaldasfinancas, Portaria 274/2013, version 1.03_01, Portaria 161/2013, Portaria 382/2012, Decree Law 198/2012, Transport document, Send, Submit, Movement of goods, Shipment, Delivery goods, Delivery notes, Delivery documents, Communication, Approval, XSD, Response, Online, Authorization, Webservices, Web Services, Law, Legal, Accounting, SelfBilling, Self Billing, Header, Billing, Masterfiles, GeneralLedger, Customer, Supplier, Product, TaxTable, GeneralLedgerEntries, SourceDocuments, SalesInvoices, MovementOfGoods, WorkingDocuments, Payments, Tax Accounting Basis, TaxAccountingBasis, Annual SAFT file, Monthly SAFT file, e-fatura , KBA , XX-CSC-PT-FI-SAF , SAF-T , FI-GL-GL-F1 , Deferred Tax (Country Specific) , XX-CSC-PT-FI , Financial Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.