- You create a purchasing info record (e.g. with ME11). Even though you also created the purchasing organization specific data, the change log only shows the creation of the EINA (general) data. There is no log for the EINE (purchasing organization) data.
- If you use ME11 to extend an existing info record to a new purchasing organization and change general (EINA) level data in the process, the EINA level changes are not recorded in the change log. Only the creation of the EINE level data is shown in the log.
- Similar behavior can be observed when creating purchasing documents (purchase order, outline agreement, RFQ). Only changes for the header data (EKKO) are logged. For the item data (EKPO), there is no change log.
- When you subsequently (after creation) change the info record or the purchasing documents, the changes for the purchasing organization data (EINE) and the item data (EKPO) are logged.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
KBA , MM-PUR-VM-REC , Info Record , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.