- Error message from the repository is <OCI call <OCISessionBegin> for connection <cbogpp> failed: <ORA-01005: null password given; logon denied>.>
- ORA-01005: null password given; logon denied
- The local repository upgrade was cancelled. (BODI-300056)
- Cannot open connection to the repository
- Attempt to upgrade 11.5 repository
- SAP Data Services 220.127.116.11
- Oracle 11g
URGRADE, REPOSITORY, 11.5, 14.1, ORA-01005, BODI-300006, BODI-300056, OCI CALL, FAIL , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.