You want to simulate the migration and the following message is displayed: Document ID 'XYZ' Includes Unallowed Character; Change The ID
XYZ means the Document ID.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Open the Activity List for the project ABC (ABC means the Project Name).
- Go to the Integrate and Extend phase.
- Open the activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data.
- Click the hyperlink Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select the migration unit and click the Execute Migration Button.
- Click the Open Items Payable migration object.
- Simulate the Migration and the error message will be displayed: 'Document ID 'XYZ' includes unallowed character; change the ID'
Unallowed characters are blank spaces, lower case letters, and special characters like #, *, %, & etc. or leading zero.
- Create a new source file with valid values for Document ID.
- Upload the new source file to replace the previous version.
data migration; open items payable; open items receivable , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To