The following locks are visible in transaction SM12:
These locks belong to the Web Service service user SAP_WSRT and the bgRFC supervisor user.
- ABAP Web Services
- The first three locks are valid for the following releases:
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for SAP S/4HANA
- ABAP PLATFORM - Application Server ABAP
- The other two (WSRM*) locks are only valid for the following releases:
- SAP NetWeaver 2004
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
ABAP platform all versions ; SAP NetWeaver all versions ; SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA all versions
Webservice, Web Service, Webservices, Web Services, ESI, ESI_GDPR, ESI_STD, Auto ABAP phase, Reliable Messaging, bgRFC scheduler, locks for bgRFC scheduler, old SM12 locks, old locks., KBA , srt_admin , BC-ESI-WS-ABA , Web Service and SOAP - ABAP , BC-XI , NetWeaver Process Integration (PI) , BC-MID-RFC-BG , Background RFC (bgRFC) , BC-CST-EQ , Enqueue , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.