- You have configured RFC destinations of type HTTP in the transaction SM59.
- Examples of these destinations are GB_DPS, GB_DPSRETRIEVE, GB_EOY_XI, GB_XI_POLL, SAP-SUPPORT_PORTAL.
- When testing the connection the following error occurs: HTTPIO_PLG_CANCELED.
- The error below also occurs in the ICM trace at the same time:
[Thr 08] *** ERROR => IcmConnConnect: No service for protocol HTTPS started [icxxconn_mt. 2406]
The error message could also be "No service for protocol HTTP started", as the protocol used by the destination determines the text in the ICM trace file.
- SAP NetWeaver ABAP based product
ABAP, Connection Test, HTTPS service, Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, NetWeaver, XI , KBA , BC-CST-IC , Internet Communication Manager , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , BC-CST , Client/Server Technology , BC-XI-CON-RFC , RFC Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.