- You want to apply a new support package to an AS Java using Java Support Package Manager (JSPM) or Software Update Manager (SUM). In JSPM / SUM you get the info that the system is under NWDI control and some SCAs will not be deployed.
- You can see the logs similar to following in deployment logs: Component <vendor>/<Software Component> is a modified component and will only be transported to CMS transport directory <path to CMS transport dir> without deployment because this is an NWDI controlled <DEV/CONS> system.
- You applyed the NOTE 1462405 exactly, but still the same issue persists.
- SAP NetWeaver all releases
- SAP Composition Environment all releases
SAP Composition Environment all versions ; SAP NetWeaver all versions
Integrate Runtime System into JSPM scenario, NWDI, CMS, Runtime System, RTS, BC_CMSRTS, CMSRTS, under NWDI control, deployment, 1462405, JSPM, SUM , KBA , BC-CTS-CMS , Change Management Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.